I personally use this product & I vouch for it, check the link for more info!
Staying active is a healthy lifestyle, so why not get the full use out of a good company to help support that lifestyle. Full body work outs in minutes whether you’re traveling, an athlete, stay at home parent, etc. Virtually anyone & anywhere.
Helps you set up in seconds, anytime, anywhere to get a full body workout.
Click the link below for more info!
The team is steadily growing and achieving goals.
Youth Group focusing on stance, footwork, & drilling a boxing circuit.
Adult Group working on partnered-combination drills, boxing cardio circuit, and finishing up with quality rounds of sparring.
These are just examples of what this boxing team is capable of from being led by Isaac Herndon & Donnie Roebuck.
|Donnie Roebuck||Weightlifting, Strength & Conditioning, Overall Fitness, and Sports Enhancement Instructor|
Strength & Conditioning (including Boxing, Endurance, & Speed) Trainer.
Basic Boxing Techniques & Fitness/Aerobics Instructor
|Flood City Boxing Instructors |
Family oriented gym that teaches levels of boxing ranging from Introductory Basics all the way to Competition Standard.
Your body depends on water to survive. Every cell, tissue, and organ in your body needs water to work correctly. Your body uses water to maintain its temperature, remove waste, and lubricate joints; therefore, water is needed for good health.
- If you don’t drink water, you will die. Depending on our environment, we can live only a few days without water – maybe a week. We can live much longer without food. For most of us, we should prioritize the consumption of water far more than we currently do.
- Prevent cancer. Yes, that’s right – various research says staying hydrated can reduce risk of colon cancer by 45%, bladder cancer by 50%, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk as well.
- Be less cranky. Research says dehydration can affect your mood and make you grumpy and confused. Think clearer and be happier by drinking more water.
- Perform better. Proper hydration contributes to increased athletic performance. Water composes 75% of our muscle tissue! Dehydration can lead to weakness, fatigue, dizziness, and electrolyte imbalance.
- Lose weight. Sometimes we think we are hungry, when actually we are thirsty. Our body just starts turning on all the alarms when we ignore it. For those of you trying to drop some pounds, staying hydrated can serve as an appetite suppressant and help with weight loss.
- Have less joint pain. Drinking water can reduce pain in your joints by keeping the cartilage soft and hydrated. This is actually how glucosamine helps reduce joint pain, by aiding in cartilage’s absorption of water.
- Flush out waste and bacteria. Our digestive system needs water to function properly. Waste is flushed out in the form of urine and sweat. If we don’t drink water, we don’t flush out waste and it collects in our body causing a myriad of problems. Also combined with fiber, water can cure constipation.
- Prevent headaches. Sometimes headaches can be caused by dehydration, so drinking water can prevent or alleviate that nasty head pain. Next time your head hurts, try drinking water.
- Make your skin glow. Our skin is the largest organ in our body. Regular and plentiful water consumption can improve the color and texture of your skin by keeping it building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin do it’s job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating.
- Feed your body. Water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body. Water serves at the body’s transportation system and when we are dehydrated things just can’t get around as well.
“The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.”
Exercise is one of the best ways to protect your health, and it is one of our most valuable assets. Why not invest in your good health at FWA.